Corona virus pandemic and health system management in uncertainty
The health system of any country needs to enact new policies and reform the previous policies in order to respond to the changing needs of society and to increase productivity, quality, and equity. Uncertainty in the real world is undeniable, and it becomes more serious in the logistics of crisis and medical emergencies.
2. Han PKJ, Klein WMP, Arora NK. Varieties of uncertainty in health care: a conceptual taxonomy. Med Decis Making. 2011;31(6):828-38.
3. Plsek PE, Greenhalgh T. The challenge of complexity in health care. Bmj. 2001;323(7313):625-8.
4. Edgren L, Barnard K. Complex adaptive systems for management of integrated care. Leadership in Health Services. 2012.
5. Ellis LA, Churruca K, Braithwaite J. Mental health services conceptualised as complex adaptive systems: what can be learned? International journal of mental health systems. 2017;11(1):43.
6. Braithwaite J, Churruca K, Ellis LA, Long J, Clay-Williams R, Damen N, et al. Complexity science in healthcare. Aspirations, approaches, applications and accomplishments A white paper Sydney, Aust: Australian Institute of Health Innovation, Macquarie University. 2017.
7. Han PK, Klein WM, Arora NK. Varieties of uncertainty in health care: a conceptual taxonomy. Medical Decision Making. 2011;31(6):828-38.
8. Pomare C, Ellis LA, Churruca K, Long JC, Braithwaite J. The Reality of Uncertainty in Mental Health Care Settings Seeking Professional Integration: A Mixed-Methods Approach. Int J Integr Care [Internet]. 2018 2018/12//; 18(4):[13 p.]. Available from: http://europepmc.org/abstract/MED/30588218
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.